We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Marketing Executive to join our team and help drive marketing activity forward in line with the business growth strategy. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, confident and commercially minded self-starter looking to join a rapidly growing company.
Based in Farnborough, we supply T3, the world's most innovative and versatile modular display system, creating stunning displays for a wide variety of environments. Through our design, build and deliver services we provide a comprehensive solution to support the needs of our clients, world-wide. Our people are passionate about delivering to the very best of their ability, every time.
- Between £24k and £30k depending on your background and experience
- PerkBox system including: Cinema Tickets, Flights, Hotels, Amazon vouchers and many more
- Team Days
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
Key Job Responsibilities (in no particular order):
- Create awareness of and develop the brand
- Help with direct marketing, plans, advertising and campaigns
- Working closely with the manager in delivering agreed activities
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and branding programme)
- Work with the existing in-house Content Executive and Digital Designer to create compelling campaigns and content relevant to business audiences in multiple formats
- Ensure the day to day activities of the team are completed in line with delivering the plan
- Assist with planning and overseeing new initiatives
- Assist with the preparation and running of events - seminars and exhibitions
- Monitor and measure the success of content and campaigns
- Track leads through the sales/project cycle
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations when required
- Respond to requests from clients for assistance and customisation of collateral
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships with the appropriate stakeholders internally and externally
- Any other duties as required from time to time
Qualifications and Education requirements:
2 years' experience in a similar role with a marketing related degree or equivalent qualification.
Experience within the events industry, or similar, would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including: MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience of CRM and CMS (WordPress) platforms
- Fun, outgoing personality that works well in a team and on their own
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Creative and analytical
- Exceptional team player good at juggling multiple projects
- Skilled in the use of marketing automation tools (within Mailchimp, HubSpot etc..) and in WordPress CMS a distinct advantage, although training can be provided
- InDesign and Photoshop skills would be an advantage although training can be provided
- Commercially minded and results-driven, with budget and reporting experience
This role will suit an individual looking for the next step in their career, who can demonstrate their experience and understanding of marketing principles and articulate their practical knowledge of relevant techniques. This is a hands-on role which requires a multi-discipline marketing practitioner with energy, vision and drive.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please click Apply now and send CV.